Hong Kong’s Leung Retains John Tsang as Finance SecretarySimon Lee
Hong Kong Chief Executive-elect Leung Chun-ying retained John Tsang as financial secretary in his government, which takes office on July 1, as he seeks to ensure a stable transition amid global economic uncertainty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap