Barclays Tumbles as Libor Fine Sparks Lawsuit SpeculationHoward Mustoe
Barclays Plc, Britain’s second-largest bank by assets, slid the most in three years after its record fines yesterday for falsifying London interbank offered rate submissions sparked speculation lawsuits will follow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day