Vietnam Calls on Cnooc Parent to Scrap Oil Exploration BidsBloomberg News
Vietnam called on China National Offshore Oil Corp., the state-owned parent of Cnooc Ltd., to cancel an invitation for foreign oil and gas companies to explore nine blocks in disputed waters of the South China Sea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself