Oil Falls as U.S. Supply Gain Counters Output DisruptionNidaa Bakhsh and Anthony DiPaola
Oil gained in New York, erasing losses and trading below $80 a barrel for a fifth day as disruptions to Norway’s output and a possible shortfall from Iran offset concern that use is ebbing amid Europe’s debt woes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's