Morgan Stanley Faces ServiceNow IPO Test After FacebookSerena Saitto and Lee Spears
Morgan Stanley is taking ServiceNow Inc. public this week in the first U.S. technology initial public offering since Facebook Inc., a sale that may be crucial in preserving its position as Silicon Valley’s go-to bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing