Kenya Stocks Lure Templeton to World’s Third-Best RallyEric Ombok, Chris Kay and Michael Patterson
Kenyan stocks, the worst performers in sub-Saharan Africa last year, are this year’s third-best worldwide as the central bank reins in inflation and spurs a rally in the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock