Gorman Says Wall Street Banks Don’t Need to Be Broken UpMichael J. Moore and Erik Schatzker
Morgan Stanley and the biggest U.S. banks should remain intact, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer James Gorman said, rejecting his predecessor’s assertion that the firm would be worth more broken up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing