Giant Jumps as Stimulus Bets Trigger ADR Rally: China OvernightBelinda Cao and Leon Lazaroff
Chinese stocks traded in New York rose for a second day, as Giant Interactive Group Inc. surged the most since April, on prospects the government will take steps to shore up flagging growth in Asia’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing