Caterpillar on Top After Bet at Bottom: Riskless ReturnShruti Date Singh
Caterpillar Inc., the largest maker of construction and mining equipment, has provided the best risk-adjusted return among its peers since financial markets hit bottom in 2009 as it made acquisitions and expanded in emerging markets such as China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy