Slim Wins in Europe as KPN Stake Reaches His Goal of 28%Crayton Harrison and Martijn van der Starre
America Movil SAB, Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim’s wireless carrier, won the 28 percent stake it sought in Royal KPN NV, increasing its influence in Europe even after opposition from the Dutch operator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States