UVA Reunites as Board Reinstates President SullivanJohn Lauerman
Unity returned to the University of Virginia after student, faculty and alumni protests led its embattled board to reinstate ousted President Teresa Sullivan by unanimous vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's