Weinstein Said to Exit Bets Against JPMorgan’s WhaleShannon D. Harrington and Mary Childs
Boaz Weinstein’s Saba Capital Management LP, which profited by betting JPMorgan Chase & Co. trader Bruno Iksil was distorting prices in a credit-derivatives index, has exited the trades as the bank unwinds its positions, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards