Romney Decision on VP Could Come This Week, Aide SaysJulie Hirschfeld Davis
Mitt Romney is prepared to select his vice presidential running mate as soon as this week, weighing whether to accelerate his timetable as he pushes to deflect attacks on his business record and wealth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat