Qatar Holding Seeks Higher Xstrata Price From GlencoreJesse Riseborough and Soraya Permatasari
Glencore International Plc’s 16 billion pound ($25 billion) offer for the rest of Xstrata Plc is in doubt after the target’s second-largest shareholder demanded the bid be increased by 16 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes