Pulse Expects Profit This Year After Selling WSJ SubscriptionsDouglas MacMillan
Alphonso Labs Inc., maker of the Pulse news-reader app for smartphones and tablets, expects to reach profitability this year after a strategy shift aimed at generating sales from subscriptions to newspapers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances