Lennar Said to Discuss $1 Billion Loan From Chinese BankBloomberg News
Lennar Corp., the third-largest U.S. homebuilder by revenue, has signed a memorandum of understanding for a $1 billion loan from China Development Bank Corp. to fund projects in San Francisco, said four people with direct knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap