LDK Solar Falls After Loss on Polysilicon Production CostEhren Goossens
LDK Solar Co., the world’s second-largest maker of solar wafers, fell after high polysilicon production costs and falling prices contributed to a first-quarter loss that exceeded expectations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis