Euro Approaches 2-Week Low on Concern Summit Falls ShortJoseph Ciolli
The euro approached the lowest level against the dollar in more than two weeks after German Chancellor Angela Merkel dimmed expectations European leaders will solve the region’s debt crisis when they meet tomorrow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's