Oxygen Devices Ordered Put Back in U.S. Airline BathroomsAlan Levin
Airlines must put redesigned oxygen systems back in aircraft lavatories, one year after they were ordered removed on concerns they could be used by terrorists as weapons, the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations