Madoff Customer Pool May Grow to $7.3 Billion by July 16Linda Sandler
The liquidator of Bernard Madoff’s brokerage may have $5 billion more by next month to increase a planned payout from a $2.3 billion fund for victims of the Ponzi scheme if no further court challenges are filed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself