Euro Crisis Hits Profits Globally as P&G Cuts ForecastChris Burritt
Europe’s debt crisis is putting pressure on corporate earnings globally with companies from Procter & Gamble Co. to Danone cutting forecasts and signaling profits will fall at more companies this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock