AB InBev Said to Near Modelo Takeover for $12 BillionClementine Fletcher and Jeffrey McCracken
Grupo Modelo SAB, Mexico’s biggest brewer, rose the most in more than 2 1/2 years in Mexico City trading in anticipation of an offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev NV for the remainder of the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's