AB InBev Said to Near Modelo Takeover for $12 BillionClementine Fletcher and Jeffrey McCracken
Grupo Modelo SAB, Mexico’s biggest brewer, rose the most in more than 2 1/2 years in Mexico City trading in anticipation of an offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev NV for the remainder of the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans