U.S. Coal Industry Seeks to Boost Exports Through Gulf of MexicoMario Parker
U.S. coal companies are boosting exports through the Gulf of Mexico after meeting resistance to West Coast port expansions, according to John Schlosser, chief commercial officer at Kinder Morgan Terminals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’