Volvo Cars Seeks Partner to Build Autos in North AmericaTommaso Ebhardt and Ola Kinnander
Volvo Car Corp., the Swedish automaker owned by Chinese manufacturer Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co., is seeking a partner that can help it build vehicles in North America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts