SAC’s Cohen Said to Be Deposed in SEC Trading ProbeJoshua Gallu and Saijel Kishan
Steven A. Cohen, the billionaire founder of hedge fund SAC Capital Advisors LP, is facing renewed scrutiny from U.S. regulators over whether he illegally bought and sold stocks using inside information, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe