SAC’s Cohen Said to Be Deposed in SEC Trading ProbeJoshua Gallu and Saijel Kishan
Steven A. Cohen, the billionaire founder of hedge fund SAC Capital Advisors LP, is facing renewed scrutiny from U.S. regulators over whether he illegally bought and sold stocks using inside information, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020