J&J, Bayer Fail to Win Expanded U.S. Backing for XareltoAnna Edney
Johnson & Johnson and Bayer AG failed to gain U.S. approval to expand the use of their blood thinner Xarelto to prevent heart attacks and strokes in patients with serious chest pain or a previous heart attack.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets