How Adidas Is Whipping Reebok Into Shape
At a CrossFit gym in Nuremberg, Germany, customers sweat through a workout called “Fight Gone Bad.” The same could be said for Adidas’s effort to turn around the foundering Reebok, the shoemaker it bought in 2006. The workouts require people “to keep up the intensity, each and every time,” says Ginger Sladky, 40, who set up the gym in March with support from Reebok, which sponsors CrossFit worldwide.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans