Citigroup Will Resolve CEO Pay by End of Year, Pandit SaysDonal Griffin and Ryan Chilcote
Citigroup Inc., whose shareholders rejected Chief Executive Officer Vikram Pandit’s compensation plan in April, is committed to resolving the pay dispute and the board will make a decision by the end of the year, he said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy