Chesapeake Appoints Dunham Chairman, Stripping McClendonJoe Carroll
Chesapeake Energy Corp. named former ConocoPhillips Chairman Archie Dunham to lead its board as the second-largest U.S. natural-gas producer struggles with falling energy prices and mistrust of its management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy