Bid & Ask: The Deals of the Week
1. Walgreen will buy a 45 percent stake in Switzerland-based drugstore operator Alliance Boots for $6.7 billion, with the option of gaining full control in three years. Between them the companies have 11,000 stores in 12 countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day