NYC Risks ‘Bikelash’ as 10,000 Rental Cycles Hit StreetsEsmé E. Deprez and Gillian White
Tom Holaday adjusted the seat for his 6-foot-4-inch frame, gripped the handlebars and took for a spin one of the thousands of blue bicycles that will begin appearing on New York City streets next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy