Schaeffler Attacks Westerwelle’s EU Reforms, Handelsblatt SaysNiklas Magnusson
Frank Schaeffler, the parliamentary finance spokesman for Germany’s Free Democratic Party, criticized Foreign Minister and FDP member Guido Westerwelle’s reform plan for the European Union, saying it’s not compatible with liberal principles, Handelsblatt reported on its website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig