Michaelcheck’s Mariner Plans to Back Statup Hedge FundsKelly Bit and Nathaniel Baker
Mariner Investment Group LLC, William Michaelcheck’s $4.7 billion multistrategy hedge fund focused on fixed income and credit arbitrage, is starting a pool to invest in new hedge funds, according to a letter to investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster