Kodak Sues Apple in Bid to Quash Claims Over PatentsJoe Schneider and David McLaughlin
Apple Inc. was sued by Eastman Kodak Co. over ownership of patents that Kodak is planning to sell as part of its bankruptcy restructuring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing