Iraq Awards $843 Million Power Contract to WeatherfordNayla Razzouk and Khalid Al Ansary
Iraq awarded an $843 million contract to Weatherford International Ltd. to install six power generation plants at the Zubair oil field in the south of the country, State Minister Ali Al-Dabbagh said by telephone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap