Dimon Says Global Reach by Dodd-Frank May Aid CompetitorsSilla Brush and Emma Fidel
Congress and U.S. regulators should limit the international reach of Dodd-Frank Act swaps regulations, JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said as he testified about at least $2 billion in losses on trades conducted by his bank in London.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt