Apple Appeals Court Ruling in Samsung Galaxy Fight StandsSusan Decker
Apple Inc. can renew its bid for a ban on U.S. sales of Samsung Electronics Co.’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet computer after an appeals court said it will let stand a May ruling on a patent dispute between the two device makers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant