An NBA Stylist Tells Why LeBron Sports EyeglassesEric Spitznagel
Rachel Johnson, 38, either has one of the best jobs in professional sports or the worst. She’s the personal stylist for NBA superstars such as Amar’e Stoudemire, Chris Bosh, and Chris Paul, among many others. Which means she spends her days finding clothes for people who might as well have gigantism. Because of her influence, the Miami Heat’s LeBron James—whom all eyes will be watching on Tuesday night at game four of the NBA Finals—was dubbed “the Game’s Best-Dressed” by GQ magazine. But what about his headbands, which haven’t been fashionable since Olivia Newton-John got physical? Is Johnson responsible for those? We decided to call her and find out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders