Spanish Yields Surges as Greek Vote Fails to Damp ConcernLucy Meakin and Emma Charlton
Spanish bonds slid, propelling 10-year yields to more than 7 percent, after yesterday’s Greek election failed to convince investors that politicians will be able to tame Europe’s financial woes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day