JPMorgan’s Gulati Said to Meet Investors as He Weighs Hedge FundJesse Westbrook
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Deepak Gulati is holding talks with investors as he and a team of traders consider leaving the bank to start a hedge fund, said four people with knowledge of the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts