Jindal Power to Invest $7.7 Billion in Hydro: Corporate IndiaArchana Chaudhary
Jindal Power Ltd., a unit of India’s biggest steelmaker by market value, plans to spend $7.7 billion on hydroelectric projects over the next decade as a coal shortage forces utilities to cut dependence on fossil fuels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis