Jindal Power to Invest $7.7 Billion in Hydro: Corporate IndiaArchana Chaudhary
Jindal Power Ltd., a unit of India’s biggest steelmaker by market value, plans to spend $7.7 billion on hydroelectric projects over the next decade as a coal shortage forces utilities to cut dependence on fossil fuels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations