Greece’s New Democracy Opens up Narrow Lead in Second Exit PollMaria Petrakis and Natalie Weeks
Greece’s New Democracy party opened up a narrow lead in Greek elections today, receiving between 28.6 percent and 30 percent of the vote, final figures from an exit poll forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone