Greece’s New Democracy Opens up Narrow Lead in Second Exit PollMaria Petrakis and Natalie Weeks
Greece’s New Democracy party opened up a narrow lead in Greek elections today, receiving between 28.6 percent and 30 percent of the vote, final figures from an exit poll forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat