SEC Pressed Facebook for Details on Mobile Revenue Before IPOSteven Sloan
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission pressed Facebook Inc. executives to explain in more detail how a user shift to mobile devices could impact the company’s profits, according to documents made public today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap