LCD Makers May Enter Thin-Film Solar Market, Manz SaysStefan Nicola and Gelu Sulugiuc
LCD panel makers including Samsung Electronics Co., LG Electronics Inc. and Foxconn Technology Co. may convert factories to produce thin-film solar panels when demand more than triples for electricity produced from sunlight, Manz AG said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances