EU Leaders to Call for ‘Further Urgent Measures’ on GrowthRebecca Christie and Ewa Krukowska
European Union leaders will press for new efforts to boost economic growth and improve lending conditions when they meet later this month, according to a draft document prepared for a June 28-29 summit in Brussels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks