Coca-Cola Announces Will Return to Myanmar After 60 YearsTony Jordan
Coca-Cola Co. plans to return to Myanmar for the first time in more than 60 years, leaving Cuba and North Korea as the only nations where the maker of the world’s most popular soft drink doesn't do business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap