China Raises Treasury Holdings First Time in Three MonthsCordell Eddings and Daniel Kruger
China, the largest foreign U.S. creditor, boosted its holdings of U.S. government securities in April for the first time in three months as concern increased that Europe’s financial crisis was worsening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline