Bernanke’s Inflation View Validated as Commodities FallJoshua Zumbrun
A plunge in global commodity prices is tilting the balance in favor of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke and colleagues who may seek further action to boost growth as the U.S. labor market falters and risks from Europe rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself