U.K. House Prices Increase as Acadametrics Sees Limit to GainsScott Hamilton
U.K. house prices rose the most in nine months in May, according to Acadametrics Ltd., which said the gain may not signal the start of a rebound by the country’s property market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations