Spain’s Bond Yield Reaches Euro Record After DowngradeLucy Meakin and Emma Charlton
Spain’s bonds fell, with 10-year yields rising to a euro-era record, after Moody’s Investors Service cut the nation’s credit rating, citing its rising debt burden and weakening economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy